|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2013)|
Beijing Shijingshan Amusement Park
Location of Shijingshan District in Beijing
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|Township-level divisions||9 subdistricts|
|• Total||86 km2 (33 sq mi)|
|• Density||5,700/km2 (15,000/sq mi)|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
Shijingshan District (simplified Chinese: 石景山区; traditional Chinese: 石景山區; pinyin: Shíjǐngshān Qū) is an urban district of the municipality of Beijing. It lies to the west of the urban core of Beijing, and is part of the Western Hills area. The district consists of 9 subdistricts of Beijing's city proper.
Although the hills around Yunju Temple may also be called Shijingshan, they have Chinese characters different from those of the district and hence are unrelated to Shijingshan District.
It is 86 square kilometres (33 sq mi) in area, making it one of the smaller districts in the greater urban part of Beijing (the immense Mentougou District to the west of it dwarfs Shijingshan District), and is home to 489,439 inhabitants (2000 Census). Its postal code is 100043.
- Babaoshan Subdistrict (八宝山街道), Laoshan Subdistrict (老山街道), Bajiao Subdistrict (八角街道), Gucheng Subdistrict (古城街道), Pingguoyuan Subdistrict (苹果园街道), Jinding Avenue Subdistrict (金顶街街道), Guangning Subdistrict (广宁街道), Wulituo Subdistrict (五里坨街道), Lugu Subdistrict (鲁谷街道)
- Babaoshan Cemetery
- Babaoshan Revolutionary Cemetery
- Shijingshan Amusement Park
- Shougang industrial complex
- Institute of High Energy Physics (IHEP), Chinese Academy of Sciences
- "2011年统计用区划代码和城乡划分代码：石景山区" (in Simplified Chinese). National Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China. Retrieved 2013-08-07.
- "tel.jpg." Wumart. Retrieved on October 12, 2012. "Add:Yuquan Building Shijingshan Rd. 100049 Beijing, P.R.China"
- Home page. Wumart. February 18, 2008. Retrieved on October 12, 2012. "总部地址:北京市石景山区石景山路3号玉泉大厦10层"