From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shikari in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A shikari is a big game hunter or hunting guide in India.
Shikari may also refer to:
- Shikari (1946 film), a Bollywood film released in 1946
- Shikari (1963 film), a Hindi movie released in 1963
- Shikari (1964 film), a black-and-white Hindi film released in 1964
- Shikari (2000 film), a Hindi film released in 2000
- Shikari (2012 film), a Kannada and Malayalam film released in 2012
- Shikari: The Hunter, a 1991 Hindi film
- Shikari (comics), a fictional character from the DC comics Legion of Super-Heroes series
- Enter Shikari, a post-hardcore punk rock band from St Albans, Hertfordshire, UK
- Shikari Shambu, an Indian comic character created by Vasant Halbe
- "Shikari in Galveston", a 2003 alternate history short story written by S.M. Stirling
- HMS Shikari (1919), a British Admiralty S class destroyer
- Shikara, a light, flat-bottomed boat used in Kashmir
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.