From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shilla may also refer to:
- Shilla District, one of eleven districts of Carhuaz (Peru)
- Illiasu Shilla, a Ghanaian footballer
- Shilla Hotel, also known as "The Shilla", South Korean operator of luxury hotels
- For the Korean empire see Silla.
- Silla, an ancient Korean kingdom
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shilla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.