From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The word shillelagh can mean:
- Shillelagh (club), a type of hand weapon
- Shillelagh, County Wicklow, a town in Ireland
- The MGM-51 Shillelagh missile
- Shillelagh, the code name for Source Mage GNU/Linux 0.5
- It's the Same Old Shillelagh, an Irish song
- Shillelagh cryptography, an NSA Suite A (Classified) Cryptographic Algorithm
- Jeweled Shillelagh, a trophy associated with the Notre Dame–USC football rivalry
- Shillelagh Trophy, a trophy associated with the Notre Dame–Purdue football rivalry
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.