Shiloh Township, Edgar County, Illinois
|• Total||58.36 sq mi (151.2 km2)|
|• Land||58.36 sq mi (151.2 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||663 ft (202 m)|
|• Density||2.8/sq mi (1.1/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61917, 61924, 61932, 61940, 61942, 61944|
|GNIS feature ID||0429744|
Shiloh Township is one of fifteen townships in Edgar County, Illinois, USA. As of the 2010 census, its population was 162 and it contained 89 housing units. Shiloh Township was formed from Young America and Edgar townships.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 58.36 square miles (151.2 km2), all land.
Cities, towns, villages
- Hume (south edge)
The township contains Payne Cemetery.
- Paris Community Unit School District 4
- Shiloh Community Unit School District 1
- Illinois' 15th congressional district
- State House District 110
- State Senate District 55
- "Shiloh Township, Edgar County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-10.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Newman Township, Douglas County||Young America Township|
|Sargent Township, Douglas County||Edgar Township|
|Embarrass Township||Buck Township|