From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Shimazu (disambiguation))
Not to be confused with Shimadzu.
Shimazu may refer to:
- Esther Shimazu (born 1957), American/Hawaiian sculptor
- Saeko Shimazu (born 1959), Japanese voice actor
- Shimazu clan, daimyō of the Satsuma han
- Shimazu Hisamitsu (1817-1887), Japanese samurai prince
- Shimazu Katsuhisa (1503-1573), the fourteenth head of the Shimazu clan
- Shimazu Nariakira (1809-1858), Japanese feudal lord (daimyō)
- Shimazu Tadahisa (died 1227), founder of the Shimazu clan
- Shimazu Tadatsune (1576-1638), Tozama daimyo of Satsuma
- Shimazu Tadayoshi (1493-1568), daimyō (feudal lord) of Satsuma
- Shimazu Takahisa (1514-1571), daimyō during Japan's Sengoku period
- Shimazu Toshihisa (1537-1592), senior retainer to the Shimazu clan
- Shimazu Yoshihiro (1535-1619), general of the Shimazu clan
- Shimazu Yoshihisa (1533-1611), daimyō of Satsuma
- Takako Shimazu (born 1939), Japanese princess
- Yasujirō Shimazu (1897–1945), Japanese film director
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shimazu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.