From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shimoda may mean:
Places in Japan
- Shimoda, Shizuoka, a city in Shizuoka Prefecture
- Shimoda Ropeway, an aerial tramway which climbs Mount Nesugata
- Shimoda, Aomori, a town in Aomori Prefecture
- Shimoda Station, a railway station in Oirase, Aomori Prefecture
- Siege of Shimoda (1590), in Shimoda, Shizuoka
- Shimoda bugyō, 19th-century Japanese title equivalent to commissioner, overseer or governor
- Shimoda Conference, series of unofficial dialogues between the United States and Japan
- Treaty of Shimoda (1855), between Japan and Russia
- Ryuichi Shimoda v. The State, a court case by a group of five survivors of the atomic attacks on Hiroshima and Nagasaki
- The Judith of Shimoda, a play attributed to Bertold Brecht
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shimoda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.