From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Shimon (disambiguation))
- Shimon Peres, former Israeli Labor Party Prime Minister and current Kadima President of Israel
- Shimon (DJ), a British Producer and DJ
- Šimon, a Viking warrior in medieval Russia
- Shimon Agranat, President of the Supreme Court of Israel from 1965 until 1976
- Masato Shimon, a Japanese singer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.