From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shin may refer to:
- Shin (Japanese name) (Katakana: シン, Hiragana: しん), a Japanese given name
- Shin (singer) (蘇見信), a Taiwanese Mandopop rock singer and former lead singer of Shin (band)
- Shin, the drummer of the German visual kei group Cinema Bizarre
- Shin (Korean name) (Hangul: 신, Hanja: 申, 辛, 愼), a Korean family name
- Shin (Chinese name) (Chinese: 新, which means "new"), spelled in Pinyin as Xin
- Shin Hayata, the alter ego of Ultraman
- Shin, a name for the fictional character, the Supreme Kai, from the manga/anime Dragon Ball
- Shin, one of the Nanto masters and main villains in the manga/anime Fist of the North Star (Hokuto no Ken)
- River Shin, a river in the Scottish Highlands
- Shin, Iran, a village in Zanjan Province, Iran
- Shin, Syria, a village in Syria
- Shinbone, the larger of the two bones in the leg below the knee in vertebrates
- Shin (letter), the twenty-first letter in many Semitic alphabets
- Shin Buddhism, a widely practiced branch of Buddhism in Japan, named after its founder, Shinran
- Shin of Hindukush, people from the Hindukush
- Shin Corporation, one of the largest conglomerates in Thailand
- An alternate name for the Dard people of Jammu and Kashmir
- Shin (band) (信樂團), a Taiwanese Mandopop rock band
- The Shins, an American indie band
- All pages beginning with "Shin"
- All pages with titles containing "Shin"
- Crayon Shin-Chan, Japanese manga and anime series
- Şin, Azerbaijan
- Shine (disambiguation)
- Shien (disambiguation)
- Shein (disambiguation)
- Sheen (disambiguation)
- Chin (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.