From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shin'ichi Chiba (Sonny Chiba), an actor
|Meaning||It can have many different meanings depending on the kanji used|
|Region of origin||Japanese|
- 真一, "true, one"
- 信一, "belief, one"
- 伸一, "extend, one"
- 進一, "progress, one"
- 新一, "new, one"
- 慎一, "humility, one"
- 晋一, "advance, one"
- 紳一, "gentleman, one"
- 鎮一, "tranquilize, one"
- 愼一, "care, one"
The names share the same furigana: しんいち.
- Shin'ichi, Hiroshima (新市), a former town and now a neighborhood of Fukuyama city, Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan
- Shin-ichi Station, a station in Shin'ichi
- with the given name Shin'ichi
- Shinichi Aoki (紳一, born 1965), Japanese professional Go player
- Shinichi Chiba (真一), also known as Sonny Chiba, a Japanese actor
- Shinichi Fujimura (新一, born 1950), Japanese amateur archaeologist
- Shinichi Hoshi (新一, 1926–1997), Japanese novelist and science fiction writer
- Shin'ichi Ishiwata (信一), Japanese scientist
- Shinichi Itoh (真一, born 1966), Japanese professional Grand Prix motorcycle road racer
- Shinichi Kitaoka (伸一, born 1948), Japanese professor of political science
- Shinichi Mori (進一, born 1947), Japanese enka singer
- Shinichi Sato (真一, born 1965), Japanese professional baseball player
- Shinichi Sekizawa (新一, 1921–1992), Japanese screenwriter
- Shinichi Shinohara (信一, born 1973), Japanese judoka
- Shinichi Suzuki (violinist) (鎮一, 1898–1998), Japanese violinist
- Suzuki Shin'ichi I (真一, 1835–1918), Japanese photographer
- Suzuki Shin'ichi II (真一, 1855–1912), Japanese photographer
- Shin'ichi Tanaka (新一), a Japanese photographer
- Shinichi Tsutsumi (真一, born 1964), Japanese stage and screen actor
- Shinichi Watanabe (慎一, born 1964), Japanese anime director
- Wakakirin Shinichi (真一, born 1983), Japanese sumo wrestler
- Shinichi Osawa (伸一), Japanese pop artist
- Shinichi Ishihara (born 1960), anison singer and anime voice actor
- Shinichi Morishita (born 1960), Japanese football player
- Shinichi Shuto (born 1983), Japanese football player
- Shin'ichi Kudō (新一), the main protagonist of the anime and manga series Case Closed
- Shin'ichi Akiyama, the male protagonist of the manga Liar game
- Shin'ichi Chiaki, the male protagonist of the manga Nodame Cantabile
- Shinichi Izumi, the protagonist of the anime and manga series Parasyte
- Shinichi, kitsune antagonist in the trilogy of books The Vampire Diaries: The Return
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|