|North Exit of Shin-Matsuda Station|
(See other stations in Kanagawa)
|Neighborhood etc.||1356 Matsuda-Sōryō|
|Operator(s)||Odakyu Electric Railway|
|Line(s)||Odakyu Odawara Line|
|Statistics||25,622 passengers/day (FY2008)|
|Small bus terminal at this station|
Shin-Matsuda Station (新松田駅 Shin-Matsuda-eki?) is a railway station on the Odakyu Odawara Line in the town of Matsuda, Kanagawa, Japan, operated by the private railway operator Odakyu Electric Railway. Matsuda Station on the Gotemba Line operated by Central Japan Railway Company (JR Central) is located nearby.
Shin-Matsuda Station has two island platforms serving four tracks.
|1/2||■Odakyu Odawara Line||for Odawara, Hakone-Yumoto|
|3/4||■Odakyu Odawara Line||for Ebina, Sagami-Ono, Machida, Shinjuku, and
Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line for Ayase
|Odakyu Odawara Line|
- Note that some express services stop at all stations between Shin-Matsuda and Odawara.
Shin-Matsuda Station opened on April 1, 1927. The current station building dates from March 1980, with the former station building relocated to the Mukogaoka Amusement Park for use as a railway museum.
- Hakone Tozan Bus
- Fujikyu Shonan Bus
- Terada, Hirokazu (19 January 2013). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 237. ISBN 978-4-7770-1336-4.
- 首都圏鉄道完全ガイド 主要私鉄編 [Tokyo Area Complete Railway Guide - Major Private Lines]. Japan: Futabasha. 22 July 2013. p. 12. ISBN 978-4-575-45387-4.
- Hakone Tozan Bus timetable(Japanese)
- Fujikyu Shonan Bus Information(Japanese)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Shin-Matsuda Station.|