From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shina can refer to:
- Shina, a Japanese term for China
- Shina (Bloody Roar), Shina Gado, a character from the Bloody Roar video game series
- Shina people, Dardic people of Pakistani Kashmir
- Shin of Hindukush
- Shina language, the principal language spoken in Gilgit-Baltistan Pakistan and India
- Shina Matsudo, a Japanese freestyle swimmer
- S'hina, or Cholent, traditional Jewish stew
- Shina wood, a kind of plywood commonly used in printing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.