From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2009)|
There is a small business area to the west of the station that has existed for a long time. To the east lie rice paddies, and a forested hill is to the south.
- Shinainuma Post Office
- Matsushima Fifth Elementary School
- December 26, 1932: Station begins operation.
- November 15, 1944: Sea Line Route opens from Rikuzen-San'nō Station to Shinainuma Station.
- April 20, 1962: Mountain Line Route between Old Matsushima Station and Shinainuma Station abolished. Track improvements were selected to take place on the Sea Line Route, a less steep route between Iwakiri Station and Shinainuma Station. The northern part of the old route, called the Mountain Line Route was abolished north of Rifu.
- October, 1984: Station converted to an unmanned 'ghost' station.
|This Miyagi Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|