From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shindig in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shindig may refer to:
- Shindig, Kentucky, a populated location in the United States of America
In media and entertainment
- "Shindig", a 1963 song by The Shadows
- Shindig!, an American music variety television show aired from 1964 to 1966
- "Shindig" (Firefly), an episode of the 2002 television series Firefly
- Shindig Magazine, a British magazine covering popular music, established in 2007
- Shindig, a British night club in the North East of England House music, established in 1993
- Shindig (mobile app), a social discovery platform for drinkers.
- Shindig (software), a framework for web-based applications
- Shindig (video chat platform), a platform for large-scale online video chat events
- "Shindig", a small to medium gathering (less than 30) of people to enjoy each other's company in a setting devoid of formality.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shindig.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.