||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2011)|
Toshiaki Mori (森 気楼 Mori Toshiaki?, born December 14, 1962), best known under the pen name of Shinkiro (森気楼 Shinkirō?), is a Japanese illustrator and conceptual artist currently employed by Capcom.
Prior to joining Capcom, Shinkiro was employed by SNK, where he provided the lengendary and outstanding character designs and cover illustrations for a lot of their Neo-Geo games, including The King of Fighters saga, the Art of Fighting series, Fatal Fury games Samurai Shodown series and Metal Slug X, until he was laid off due to SNK's bankruptcy in 2001. At Capcom, Shinkiro has done several cover artworks and character designs for Capcom games, including Bionic Commando Rearmed, Dino Stalker, Dead Rising, Capcom Fighting Jam, Resident Evil: Dead Aim, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars, Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds, Capcom vs SNK series and the packaging illustrations for the Game Boy Advance versions of Final Fight and Super Ghouls'n Ghosts, as well as the Japanese release of Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy. He has also done covers for American comics such as Spider-Man Unlimited and Udon's Street Fighter comic series.
- "Shinkiro - SNK/Capcom Master - 1991-2011 - A 20 Year Retrospective Feature". Urban Muse. February 16, 2011. Retrieved 8 September 2011.
- "Udon - It's the Ultimate Street Fighter Art Collection". activeAnime. 21 July 2009. Retrieved 8 September 2011.
- Interview from the Official King of Fighters 10th Anniversary website
- Q and A with Shinkiro and Kinu Nishimura (in Japanese)
- Shinkiro interview with urban muse
- CAPCOM Vs SNK Art by Shinkiro
|This Japanese artist–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|