Shinrinkōen Station (Saitama)
|North entrance, August 2011|
(See other stations in Saitama)
|Neighborhood etc.||3977-1 Haneo|
|Line(s)||Tobu Tojo Line|
|Statistics||13,891 passengers/day (FY2010)|
|There is a bus stop near this station|
Shinrinkōen Station is served by the Tobu Tojo Line from Ikebukuro in Tokyo. Located between Higashi-Matsuyama and Tsukinowa, it is 52.6 km from the Ikebukuro terminus. All services, (TJ Liner, Rapid express, Rapid, Express, Commuter express, Semi express, Local) stop at this station. During the daytime, the station is served by two Rapid and four Express trains per hour in each direction to and from Ikebukuro, with three trains per hour continuing to and from Ogawamachi.
The station consists of two island platforms serving four tracks, with the station building located above the platforms.
|1||■Tobu Tojo Line||for Higashi-Matsuyama, Kawagoe, and Ikebukuro (morning peak only)
Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line for Shin-Kiba (morning peak only)
Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line for Shibuya (morning peak only)
Tokyu Toyoko Line for Yokohama (morning peak only)
Minatomirai Line for Motomachi-Chukagai (morning peak only)
|2||■Tobu Tojo Line||for Musashi-Ranzan, Ogawamachi, and Yorii|
|3/4||■Tobu Tojo Line||for Higashi-Matsuyama, Kawagoe, and Ikebukuro
Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line for Shin-Kiba
Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line for Shibuya
Tokyu Toyoko Line for Yokohama
Minatomirai Line for Motomachi-Chukagai
Platform 1 is normally used for terminating services and up services in the morning peak. Platform 2 is used for down trains, and platforms 3 and 4 are for up trains.
|Tobu Tojo Line|
The station opened on 1 March 1971.
From 17 March 2012, station numbering was introduced on the Tobu Tojo Line, with Shinrinkōen Station becoming "TJ-30".
In fiscal 2010, the station was used by an average of 13,891 passengers daily.
- Shinrin-Kōen Station (Hokkaido), JR Hokkaido station with similar name
- "Shinrinkōen Station information" (in Japanese). Japan: Tobu Railway. Retrieved 9 January 2011.
- Terada, Hirokazu (July 2002). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 200. ISBN 4-87366-874-3.
- Tobu Tojo Line Timetable, published March 2013
- "「東武スカイツリーライン」誕生！ あわせて駅ナンバリングを導入し、よりわかりやすくご案内します" [Tobu Sky Tree Line created! Station numbering to be introduced at same time] (pdf). Tobu News (in Japanese). Tobu Railway. 9 February 2012. Retrieved 21 March 2012.
- "駅情報（乗降人員）" [Station information (Passenger statistics)] (in Japanese). Japan: Tobu Railway. Retrieved 14 December 2011.
- "籠原駅・熊谷・森林公園駅・坂戸駅⇔羽田空港" [Kagohara/Kumagaya/Shinrinkoen/Sakado - Haneda Airport]. Airport Limousine (in Japanese). Japan: Airport Transport Service Co., Ltd. Retrieved 18 May 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Shinrinkōen Station.|
- Shinrinkōen Station information (Saitama Prefectural Government) (Japanese)
- Shinrinkōen Station information (Tobu) (Japanese)