From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Region of origin
||Look up Shion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Shion is a Japanese given name, and may refer to:
- Aries Shion, a character from the manga and anime Saint Seiya
- Shion, one of the two main characters of the novel, manga, and anime No. 6.
- Shion, a hidden scenario character from the yaoi visual novel Enzai.
- Shion, a character from the manga and anime Nana
- Shion (Naruto), a character in Naruto Shippūden the Movie
- Shion, a character from the erotic video games and anime Shion
- Shion (The King of Fighters), a sub-boss in The King of Fighters XI video game
- Shion (Wonder Boy), a Legendary Hero from the Genesis game Wonder Boy in Monster World
- Shion Kozakura, a character from the Kagerou Project.
- Shion Pavlichenko, a character from season 2 of the anime Darker than Black.
- Shion, the final boss from Reactivate Majestical Imperial, the third game in the fanmade Touhou Project-inspired spin-off series, the Len'en Project.
- Shion Sonozaki, a character from the Higurashi no Naku Koro ni video games, anime and manga
- Shion Uzuki, a character from Xenosaga video games
- Shion Yasuoka, the female protagonist of the manga and anime Shion no Ō
- Sion Eltnam Atlasia, one of the main characters from the Melty Blood graphic novel, video games, and manga
- The Japanese pronunciation of Zion