From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ship or -ship in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A ship is a large vessel that floats on water.
Ship may also refer to:
- Full rigged ship, a sailing vessel with three or more square rigged masts, as opposed to smaller or fore-and-aft rigged vessels
- Shipping, basic process of transporting goods and cargo
- Spaceship, is a vehicle, vessel or machine designed to fly in outer space.
- Starship, spaceship designed for interstellar travel
- Seed Herbarium Image Project
- SHIP1 (SH2-containing inositol phosphatase 1), sometimes simply called SHIP, an enzyme
- Phosphatidylinositol-3,4,5-trisphosphate 5-phosphatase, an enzyme
- SHIP (Separator for Heavy Ion reaction Products), a research instrument at the GSI Helmholtz Centre for Heavy Ion Research in Darmstadt, Germany
In the arts:
- Ships (album) by Danielson
- Ships (band), a Japanese band
- "Ship", a song by Level 42 on the album Retroglide
- The Ship (computer game), a 2006 first-person shooter computer game
- Ship, a character in the webcomic Count Your Sheep
- Ship (comics), the Marvel Comics AI used by Apocalypse, X-Factor, and Cable
- Ship, a Galvanic Mechomorph in "Ben 10: Alien Force"
- Shipping (fandom), internet phenomenon of involvement with fictional romance
- Ship of Theseus, a paradox
- Shippensburg University, Pennsylvania University with the popular nickname of "Ship"
- Boy Scouts of America Sea Scout crew
- Ships Coffee Shop, a modern architecture style coffee shop in Los Angeles, California
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.