Shippable is a hosted cloud platform that provides hosted continuous integration, deployment, and testing to GitHub and Bitbucket repositories. Shippable's continuous integration service is built using Docker.
The service supports programing languages such as: Ruby, Python, Java, Scala, Node.js, PHP, Go on such databases as MySQL, Redis, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Memcached, SQLite3 and MongoDB on Ubuntu. Shippable's investors include Divergent Ventures, Vulcan Capital, Founder's Co-Op, Madrona Venture Group, and several angel investors. Shippable is based in Seattle and was founded by Avi Cavale and Manisha Sahasrabudhe in 2013. The company was a member of the TechStars Seattle class of 2013.
- Soper, Taylor. "Startup Spotlight: Shippable helps developers speed up software deployment". GeekWire. Retrieved 2014-02-27.
- "Techstars Seattle Startup Shippable Raises $2.05M For Continuous Integration Platform Built On Docker". TechCrunch. 2013-12-10. Retrieved 2014-02-27.
- "Docs". Shippable.com. 2013-09-19. Retrieved 2014-02-27.
- "Shippable lands $2 million in Seed Funding". Reuters. 2013-12-10. Retrieved 2014-02-27.
- http://tyler.vc/techstars-seattle-demo-day-2013[dead link]
|This Internet-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|