From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shira in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shira is a feminine given name of Hebrew origin meaning "poetry" or "singing". It may also refer to:
- Lake Shira, a lake near Shira in the Republic of Khakassia, Russia
- Shira, or Sira, India, a taluk in Tumkur district of Karnataka state in India
- Shira, on Mount Kilimanjaro, its western peak
- Shira, Iran, in Mazandaran Province
- Shira, Nigeria, in Bauchi State
- Shira, Russia, a rural locality (a selo) in Shirinsky District of the Republic of Khakassia, Russia
- Shira (book), a novel by Israeli Nobel Prize laureate Shmuel Yosef Agnon
- Shira (River), a small river between Lochan Sròn Mór (Argyll and Bute) (reservoir) and Dubh Loch (Argyll and Bute) near Loch Fyne in the Scottish Highlands
- Halva, aka Shira or Sheera, an Indian sweet dish prepared from Rava or Sajjige (Semolina) of wheat
- Shiira, a web browser for the Mac OS X operating system
- She-Ra, the animation series character
- Charley Shira, former head football coach at Mississippi State University
- Shira Geffen, an Israeli actress, screenwriter and film producer.
- Shira, a character in the film Ice Age: Continental Drift
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shira.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.