From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shirakawa (白川 or 白河?) may refer to:
- Shirakawa, Fukushima, a city in Fukushima Prefecture, Japan
- Shirakawa Domain, a feudal domain of Edo-period Japan
- Shirakawa, Gifu (town), a town in Gifu Prefecture, Japan
- Shirakawa, Gifu (village), a World Heritage site in Gifu Prefecture, Japan
- Shirakawa, a neighborhood of Koto, Tokyo
- Shirakawa, Miyagi, a town in Miyagi Prefecture, Japan
- Shirakawa, Saitama, a town in Saitama Prefecture, Japan
- Shirakawa River, a river in Kyoto
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.