|Shirdi Sai Telugu Film|
|Directed by||K. Raghavendra Rao|
|Produced by||Mahesh Reddy
|Written by||Bhaktha Suresh Kumar (Story)
Paruchuri Brothers (Dialogues)
|Music by||M. M. Keeravani|
|Cinematography||S. Gopal Reddy|
|Sai Krupa Entertainments|
|Distributed by||Sree Lakshmi Sai Films (overseas)
Sri Venkateshwara Film (Nellore ) 
Shirdi Sai (Telugu: షిర్డీ సాయి) is a 2012 Tollywood hagiographical film, directed by K. Raghavendra Rao. It stars Akkineni Nagarjuna as the 19th - 20th century spiritual master Shirdi Sai Baba who lived in western India. The film is the cinematic depiction of his landmark life episodes. The music was composed by M. M. Keeravani. Shirdi Sai was released worldwide on 6 September 2012, and has received moderate reviews.
- Akkineni Nagarjuna as Shirdi Sai Baba
- Srikanth as Dasaganu
- Srihari as Colonel Wales
- Kamalinee Mukherjee as Radhakrishna Mai
- Sarath Babu as Mahalsapati
- Sai Kumar as Nanavali
- Bramhanandam as Sandeham
- Vinaya Prasad as Baajiya Bhai
- Rohini Hattangadi as Ganga Bhai
- Rujuta Deshmukh Lakshmi Bhai
- Sayaji Shinde as Bhatia
- Ali as Appoo
- Ananth as Dappoo
- Dharmavarapu Subramanyam as Nayak
- Tanikella Bharani as Booti
- Dipali Dodke as Radha Bai
- Devendra Dodke as Shyaama
- Nagesh Bhosale as Chand Patil
The film received wide critical acclaim. NDTV quoted that "Far different from regular cinema with cliched performance, run-of-the-mill storyline, director K Raghavendra Rao's Shirdi Sai takes you on a spiritual journey of self-actualization, purity and sanctity,  The Box Office Collection Was Above 30 Crores Which is a good record for deviotional flicks.Times of India also gave a good rating stating that "A film like Shirdi Sai calls for strong conviction and Nagarjuna's move to take up this film is commendable. Entertainment oneindia praised the individual performances and technical aspects of the film. Rediff gave 3 stars out of 5 summarizing that "Shirdi Sai is not just a devotional to be seen by an older audience. Anyone can see it for the relevance of the simple teachings of the saint. 123telugu.com quoted "Nagarjuna deserves a hearty applause for having the courage to take up this role and he has managed to pull it off with conviction.This film will appeal immensely to Sai Baba devotees and it will be a good watch for casual movie lovers. Watch the film without any expectations and immerse yourself in Sai Baba’s spirituality. Idlebrain.com gave a review stating "The film attempts to tell the world about the making of an enlightened man called Sai Baba who is revered as a God today. Nagarjuna is the major highlight of the film and he convinces us all as Sai Baba. You may watch Shirdi Sai with an academic interest."
|Soundtrack album by Various Artists|
|Producer||M. M. Keeravani|
|Various Artists chronology|
The audio release was held in a serene environment on July 30 in Hyderabad. Writer Parachuri Gopala Krishna and Saikumar anchored the event. Several 'Akkineni' fans along with other film personalities took part in the audio with devotion. Speaking on this occasion, Nagarjuna said, "I came to know better about Shirdi Sai Baba after enacting in this film. I experienced many miracles in life during the filming of this movie and I started to enjoy simple things in my life." Akkineni Nageswara Rao, the chief guest for the audio release, launched the first audio CD and handed over to Nagarjuna. Others who graced the audio launch include director K Raghavendra Rao, singers S P Balasubrahmanyam, Kausalya, Suneetha, director S S Rajamouli, actors Srikanth, Ali, Amala Akkineni, Naga Chaitanya, Akhil, Kamalinee Mukherjee, cameraman S Gopal Reddy, producer Gemini Kiran, etc.
|1||Sada Nimba||M. M. Keeravani||Traditional Hymn||01:03|
|2||Saranu Saranu||Madhu Balakrishnan, Sunitha||Medicharla||06:25|
|3||Okkade Devudu||Akkineni Nagarjuna, Shankar Mahadevan||Suddala Ashok Teja||04:23|
|4||Nee Padamula||M. M. Keeravani||Ramajogayya Sastry||05:08|
|5||Amaraaraama||Shweta Pandit||K. Siva Datta||03:08|
|6||Manava Seve||Deepu, Aditi Paul||M. M. Keeravani||05:01|
|8||Sai Ante Thalli||S. P. Balasubrahmanyam, Sunitha||Chandrabose||06:02|
|9||Datthatreyuni||Sonu Nigam, Teesha Nigam, M. M. Keeravani||Vedavyasa||05:01|
|11||Sai Padam||M. M. Keeravani||Vedavyasa||03:32|
|12||Nee Padamula||M. M. Keeravani, Sunitha||Ramajogayya Sastry||04:12|
|13||Vasthunna Baba||M. M. Keeravani, S. P. Balasubrahmanyam, Saikumar, Revanth, Rahul Silpigunj, Chaitra||Chandrabose||05:34|
|14||Aarathi||Sunitha||Traditional Hymn, K. Siva Datta (Telugu Verse)||04:06|
|15||Om Sai Sri Sai (Bhajana)||Karthik, Kousalya & Chorus||Traditional Hymn||05:39|
|2nd South Indian International Movie Awards||Best Actor||Nagarjuna||Nominated|
|Best Debutant Producer||Mahesh Reddy, Girish Reddy||Nominated|
- "Shirdi Sai Overseas Rights fetch whopping price | Nagarjuna Shirdi Sai Review, Shirdi Sai Movie Review, Shirdi Sai Movie Theaters List, Shirdi Sai 1st Day Collections, Shirdi Sai 1st day public talk, Shirdi Sai movie pre release talk". Timesofap.com. 2012-08-03. Retrieved 2012-09-07.
- "Nellore Shirdi Sai rights get good price". 123telugu.com. 1998-01-01. Retrieved 2012-09-07.
- "K Raghavendra Rao confirms Shirdi Sai’s release date". 123telugu.com. 1998-01-01. Retrieved 2012-09-07.
- "I need a break: Nagarjuna". The Times of India. 2012-04-20. Retrieved 2012-05-09.
- "Damarukam treat for Nagarjuna's fans". Movies.ndtv.com. 2012-09-11. Retrieved 2012-09-20.
- "Movie review: Nagarjuna's Shirdi Sai". Movies.ndtv.com. Retrieved 2012-09-07.
- Sashidhar AS, TNN Sep 6, 2012, 11.30AM IST. "Shirdi Sai Telugu movie review highlights". The Times of India. Retrieved 2012-09-07.
- Shekhar. "Shirdi Sai – Movie Review: Extraordinary performance by Nag | Reviews - Oneindia Entertainment". Entertainment.oneindia.in. Retrieved 2012-09-07.
- "Review: Shirdi Sai is Nagarjuna's show - Rediff.com Movies". Rediff.com. Retrieved 2012-09-07.
- "Shirdi Sai Movie Review | Shirdi Sai Reviews | Shirdi Sai Telugu Movie Review |Shirdi Sai Review and Ratings | Nagarjuna Shirdi Sai Review". 123telugu.com. 2012-09-06. Retrieved 2012-09-20.
- "Shirdi Sai review - Telugu cinema - Nagarjuna Akkineni". Idlebrain.com. 2012-09-06. Retrieved 2012-09-20.
- Sashidhar AS, TNN Jul 31, 2012, 11.11AM IST (2012-07-31). "Nagarjuna’s Shirdi Sai audio songs launched". The Times of India. Retrieved 2012-09-07.