|Shirdi Sai Telugu Film|
|Directed by||K. Raghavendra Rao|
|Produced by||Mahesh Reddy
|Written by||Bhaktha Suresh Kumar (Story)
Paruchuri Brothers (Dialogues)
|Music by||M. M. Keeravani|
|Cinematography||S. Gopal Reddy|
AMR Sai Krupa Entertainments
|Distributed by||Sree Lakshmi Sai Films (overseas)
Sri Venkateshwara Film (Nellore ) 
Shirdi Sai (Telugu: షిర్డీ సాయి) is a 2012 Tollywood hagiographical film, produced by A.Mahesh Reddy on AMR Sai Krupa Entertainments banner, directed by K. Raghavendra Rao. Starring Akkineni Nagarjuna as the 19th - 20th century spiritual master Shirdi Sai Baba who lived in western India, it is the cinematic depiction of his landmark life episodes and music was composed by M. M. Keeravani.  The music was composed by M. M. Keeravani. Shirdi Sai was released worldwide on 6 September 2012, and has received moderate reviews. The film recorded as flop at box-office.
Shirdi Sai (Nagarjuna) appears in Shirdi at an early age and disappears. He goes to Himalayas and returns to Shirdi after a gap of 9 years. He chooses a dilapidated mosque as his abode. Amazed by his presence and miracles, the local people start calling his Sai and Baba. He keeps helping people around and spreading communal harmony by saying that there is only one God. Certain local people are suspicious of Sai Baba and they learn about his greatness over a period of time. The rest of the story is all about what Sai Baba did to make Shirdi the only pilgrimage for people of all religions and about he entering Samadhi.
- Akkineni Nagarjuna as Lord Shirdi Sai Baba
- Srikanth as Dasaganu
- Srihari as Colonel Wales
- Sai Kumar as Nanavali
- Sayaji Shinde as Bhatia
- Bramhanandam as Sandeham
- Ali as Appoo
- Dharmavarapu Subramanyam as Nayak
- Tanikella Bharani as Booti
- Sarath Babu as Mahalsapati
- Sai Kiran as Lord Vishnu, Rama & Krishna
- Sameer as Lord Shiva
- Koushik Babu as Tatya
- Nagesh Bhosale as Chand Patil
- Devendra Dodke as Shyaama
- Ananth as Dappoo
- Ashok Kumar
- Gundu Sudarshan
- Dinakar Gavande
- Ravi Bhath
- Pardha Saradhi
- Kamalinee Mukherjee as Radhakrishna Mai
- Vinaya Prasad as Baajiya Bhai
- Rohini Hattangadi as Ganga Bhai
- Rujuta Deshmukh Lakshmi Bhai
- Dipali Dodke as Radha Bai
- Jyothi Reddy as Goddess Lakshmi
- Karuna as Goddess Parvathi
- Pramodini as Goddess Saraswathi
- Master Vijay as Young Tatya
- Master Athulith as Young Saibaba
|Film score by M. M. Keeravani|
|M. M. Keeravani chronology|
The music was composed by M. M. Keeravani. All songs are hit tracks. Music released on Vel Records Music Company.
|1.||"Sada Nimba"||Traditional Hymn||M. M. Keeravani||1:03|
|2.||"Saranu Saranu"||Medicharla||Madhu Balakrishnan,Sunitha||6:25|
|3.||"Okkade Devudu"||Suddala Ashok Teja||Akkineni Nagarjuna,Shankar Mahadevan||4:23|
|4.||"Nee Padamula"||Ramajogayya Sastry||M. M. Keeravani,Sunitha||4:12|
|5.||"Amaraaraama"||K. Siva Datta||Shweta Pandit||3:08|
|6.||"Manava Seve"||M. M. Keeravani||Deepu, Aditi Paul||5:01|
|8.||"Sai Ante Thalli"||Chandrabose||SP Balu, Sunitha||6:02|
|9.||"Datthatreyuni"||Vedavyasa||M. M. Keeravani,Sonu Nigam,Teesha Nigam,||5:01|
|11.||"Sai Padam"||Vedavyasa||M. M. Keeravani||3:32|
|12.||"Nee Padamula"||Ramajogayya Sastry||M. M. Keeravani||5:08|
|13.||"Vasthunna Baba"||Chandrabose||SP Balu,M. M. Keeravani,Saikumar,Revanth,Rahul Silpigunj,Chaitra||5:34|
|14.||"Aarathi"||K. Siva Datta||Sunitha||4:06|
|15.||"Om Sai Sri Sai (Bhajana)"||Traditional Hymn||Karthik,Kousalya||5:39|
The film received wide critical acclaim. NDTV quoted that "Far different from regular cinema with cliched performance, run-of-the-mill storyline, director K Raghavendra Rao's Shirdi Sai takes you on a spiritual journey of self-actualization, purity and sanctity, The Box Office Collection Was Above 30 Crores Which is a good record for deviotional flicks.Times of India also gave a good rating stating that "A film like Shirdi Sai calls for strong conviction and Nagarjuna's move to take up this film is commendable. Entertainment oneindia praised the individual performances and technical aspects of the film. Rediff gave 3 stars out of 5 summarizing that "Shirdi Sai is not just a devotional to be seen by an older audience. Anyone can see it for the relevance of the simple teachings of the saint. 123telugu.com quoted "Nagarjuna deserves a hearty applause for having the courage to take up this role and he has managed to pull it off with conviction.This film will appeal immensely to Sai Baba devotees and it will be a good watch for casual movie lovers. Watch the film without any expectations and immerse yourself in Sai Baba’s spirituality. Idlebrain.com gave a review stating "The film attempts to tell the world about the making of an enlightened man called Sai Baba who is revered as a God today. Nagarjuna is the major highlight of the film and he convinces us all as Sai Baba. You may watch Shirdi Sai with an academic interest."
|2nd South Indian International Movie Awards||Best Actor||Nagarjuna||Nominated|
|Best Debutant Producer||Mahesh Reddy, Girish Reddy||Nominated|
- "Shirdi Sai Overseas Rights fetch whopping price | Nagarjuna Shirdi Sai Review, Shirdi Sai Movie Review, Shirdi Sai Movie Theaters List, Shirdi Sai 1st Day Collections, Shirdi Sai 1st day public talk, Shirdi Sai movie pre release talk". Timesofap.com. 2012-08-03. Retrieved 2012-09-07.
- "Nellore Shirdi Sai rights get good price". 123telugu.com. 1998-01-01. Retrieved 2012-09-07.
- "K Raghavendra Rao confirms Shirdi Sai’s release date". 123telugu.com. 1998-01-01. Retrieved 2012-09-07.
- "I need a break: Nagarjuna". The Times of India. 2012-04-20. Retrieved 2012-05-09.
- "Damarukam treat for Nagarjuna's fans". Movies.ndtv.com. 2012-09-11. Retrieved 2012-09-20.
- "Movie review: Nagarjuna's Shirdi Sai". Movies.ndtv.com. Retrieved 2012-09-07.
- Sashidhar AS, TNN Sep 6, 2012, 11.30AM IST. "Shirdi Sai Telugu movie review highlights". The Times of India. Retrieved 2012-09-07.
- Shekhar. "Shirdi Sai – Movie Review: Extraordinary performance by Nag | Reviews - Oneindia Entertainment". Entertainment.oneindia.in. Retrieved 2012-09-07.
- "Review: Shirdi Sai is Nagarjuna's show - Rediff.com Movies". Rediff.com. Retrieved 2012-09-07.
- "Shirdi Sai Movie Review | Shirdi Sai Reviews | Shirdi Sai Telugu Movie Review |Shirdi Sai Review and Ratings | Nagarjuna Shirdi Sai Review". 123telugu.com. 2012-09-06. Retrieved 2012-09-20.
- "Shirdi Sai review - Telugu cinema - Nagarjuna Akkineni". Idlebrain.com. 2012-09-06. Retrieved 2012-09-20.