From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shires may refer to:
- The Shires, former name of the shopping centre now known as Highcross Leicester
- The Shires Shopping Centre in Trowbridge, Wiltshire
- Amanda Shires (born 1982), American singer and violinist
- Art Shires (1906–1967), American baseball player
- Dana Shires (born 1932), Doctor, co-inventor of Gatorade
- Jim Shires (born 1945), Canadian ice hockey player
- Tom Shires (1925–2007), American trauma surgeon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.