From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shiro in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shiro or Shirou may refer to:
When a Japanese term is pronounced shiro, it may refer to:
- shiro (白?), the Japanese term for the color white
- shiro (城?), a Japanese term for a castle
- shiroi (城?), a Japanese term for generation
- Shiro Amada, a character in the Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team original video animation.
- Shiroi, a character in Crayon Shin-chan media
- Shiro (Bleach) or Tōshirō Hitsugaya and Jushiro Ukitake, two characters in Bleach media
- Shiro (Suikoden), a character in the Suikoden universe
- Shiro Tagachi, also Shiro the Betrayer, a character in the Guild Wars series, featuring in Guild Wars Factions and Guild Wars Nightfall
- Shiro from Ginga Densetsu Riki and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin
- Shiro, a main character from the manga Deadman Wonderland. Also known as "The Red Man", "The Wretched Egg" and "The Original Sin"
- Shiro Yoshimo, a character from The Dresden Files. One of the three Knights of the Cross
- Shiro Okumura, a main character from the anime and manga ("Ao no exorcist")
- Miaowara Shiro, a character in Samurai Cat
- Fujiwara Shiro a character in the manga and two episode anime 'Sex Pistol' (yaoi)
- Shiro Kanzaki, a character in Kamen Rider Ryuki.
- Shiro Takayama, a character from RE: Alistair++
- Shiro, the main character from Jigoku (film)
- Shiro, one of the main characters from No Game No Life
|Region of origin||Japanese|
|Look up Shirō in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
When a Japanese term is pronounced shirō, it may refer to:
- Amakusa Shirō, a leader of the Shimabara Rebellion
- Shirō Ishii, a Japanese microbiologist and lieutenant general
- Shiro Kawase (1889-1946), Japanese admiral
- Shiro Kishibe, a Japanese actor
- Shiro Koshinaka, a Japanese professional wrestler
- Shiro Kuramata, a Japanese designer
- Shiro Miya, a Japanese enka singer
- Shirō Sagisu, a Japanese music producer and composer
- Shirō Emiya, the main character in Fate/stay night media
- Shirou Kazami, the father of protagonist of Onegai Teacher
- Shiro, the main character from Deadman Wonderland
- Shiro Nai, main character of No Game, No Life
- Apache Shiro, a security framework formerly known as JSecurity
- Shiro, a special kind of mycelia
- Shiro (food), a preparation of ground chick peas used in East African cuisine
- Shiro, Texas (USA), an unincorporated community in Grimes County
- Shirou, Iran, a village in Zanjan Province, Iran
- Shiro alga carta, an ecological paper made from algae which would otherwise clog up the Venice lagoon
- Shiro (restaurant), former Michelin starred restaurant in Ahakista, Ireland.
- Shiro Project, a gnome-shell based tablet UI (Website)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shiro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.