|Occupations||DJ, producer, music writer|
|Years active||1992 - present|
While working as a DJ in New York in 2000 he befriended James Murphy, later of LCD Soundsystem, and started a DJ partnership with him. Lambkin moved to rural Germany in 2004 and started producing his own music, with a number of releases on DFA Records from 2006. He released his debut album From the Cradle to the Rave in September 2010 to positive reviews from Entertainment.ie and NME The album features contributions from Alexis Taylor of Hot Chip and James Murphy amongst others.
- From the Cradle to the Rave (DFA Records, 2010)
- 'Wrong Galaxy' (DFA Records, 2006)
- 'Chasm' (DFA Records, 2007)
- 'Simple Things (Work It Out)' (DFA Records, 2009)
- 'I Got A Feeling' (DFA Records, 2010)
- 'Take Em Up' (DFA Records, 2010)
- 'Tuff Enuff' (DFA Records, 2010)
- 'Losing My Patience' (DFA Records, 2011)
- 'Teenage Bass' (DFA Records, 2012)
- 'Feels Real' (DFA Records, 2013)
- 'We Got a Love' (DFA Records, 2013)
- 'Do That Dance' (DFA Records, 2014)
- "Interview with Shit Robot". Slate.ie. Retrieved 2011-02-04.
- "Marcus Lambkin’s debut LP explores the DFA Records sound’s less-swept corners". BBC.co.uk. Retrieved 2010-10-03.
- Mulligan, Jenny (22 December 2010). "Shit Robot - From The Cradle To The Grave. Review by Jenny Mulligan". Entertainment.ie. Retrieved 12 January 2011.
- "Shit Robot - Album Review:Shit Robot - From The Cradle to the Rave". NME. Retrieved 2010-10-03.