From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shiv in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The word Shiv or shiv may refer to:
- Shiv (weapon), a type of sharp weapon
- Shiva, a Hindu deity
- A fictional location in Magic: The Gathering, see Dominaria
- Shiv, a villain in the animated series Static Shock
- Shiv, the woody waste material from flax, hemp, and linseed plants
- Simian human immunodeficiency virus
- Shivnarine Chanderpaul, West Indies cricketer
- A shortened form of the name Siobhan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.