From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shoa may refer to:
- The Holocaust, also known as "the Shoah" or Ha-Shoah in Hebrew
- Shoah (film), 1985 French documentary film about the Holocaust
- Shoa, Ethiopia, the Shewa region, sometimes spelled Shoa
- Amata shoa, a moth of the Arctiidae family
- SHOA, Hydrographic and Oceanographic Service of the Chilean Navy
- Shuwa Arabic, also known as the Chaddian Arabic dialect or referred to the Baggara Arabs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.