From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shogun or shōgun in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shogun is a military rank and historical title in Japan.
Shogun may also refer to:
- Shōgun (novel), a 1975 novel by James Clavell
- Shogun (toolbox), an open source toolbox written in C++
- Shogun Audio, a record label based in Brighton
- Shogun (musician), an American born Taiwanese Trance DJ & producer.
- Shōgun (band) (ja), a Japanese Rock band.
- Shogun (Trivium album)
- Shogun (Stormwitch album)
- Shogun (1986 board game), a board game from Milton Bradley
- Shogun (2006 board game), a board game by Dirk Henn
- Shogun: Total War, a 2000 video game
- Mitsubishi Pajero or Mitsubishi Shogun, an SUV by Mitsubishi Motors
- Mitsubishi Fuso Super Great or Mitsubishi Shogun a heavy-duty truck by Mitsubishi Fuso
- Maurício "Shogun" Rua, a mixed martial artist
- Shogun (horse), a racehorse that won the Coventry Stakes in 1912
- SHOgun, a limited production batch of customized Ford Festivas
- Shogun, a brand of bicycle by Falcon Cycles
- Shogun Warriors, a line of toys by Mattel
- Shogunzords, colossal mechanical or bio-mechanical robotic Zords in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shogun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.