From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shojo, shōjo, or shōjō in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shojo may refer to:
- Shōjo (少女), the Japanese word for "young girl". This word is often romanized as either shojo (without a macron) or shoujo
- Shōjō (猩々 or 猩猩), in Japanese mythology, refers to a sea spirit with red face and hair and a fondness for alcohol
- Shōjō (猩々 or 猩猩), a less common Japanese word for orangutan
- Shojo (処女), the Japanese word for "female virgin"
- Shojō (書状), the Japanese word for letter (message)
- Shojo Beat, an English-language shōjo magazine published by Viz Media from 2005 to 2009
- Shōjo Comic, a shōjo magazine published by Shogakukan since 1968
- Shōjo Friend, a shōjo magazine published by Kodansha from 1962 to 1996
- Shōjo Sekai, one of the earliest shōjo magazines in Japan published from 1906 to 1931
- Shōjō-ji, a Buddhist temple in Yugawa, Japan
- Shōjo manga, manga with a target demographic of young or teenaged girls
- Shōjo Sect, an adult manga series by Ken Kurogane
- "Shōjo Robot", a song by Rie Tomosaka
- Shōnen, the Japanese word for "young boy" or "youth"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.