He was educated at the University of East Anglia graduating in 1990.
Theatre & Live Performance
Dale-Jones has written, directed and performed in a number of productions including The Imposter, My Uncle Arly and more recently The Doubtful Guest. In the guise of his character Hugh Hughes, Dale-Jones created three awarding-winning shows; Floating, Story of a Rabbit and 360. He was also nominated for Best Male Performance/Best Production/Best Entertainment & Best Music in the Off West End Awards for The Wonderful World of Hugh Hughes.
Film & Other
Dale-Jones again wrote, directed and performed in his film How I Got Here. He is currently developing an interactive website 'Invisible Town Stories'.
- Hugh Hughes Website "Official Hugh Hughes Website" 2012.
- Hoipolloi Official Site "Hoipolloi Official Site" 2012.
- Evening Standard "Moving Story of Brereavement; This Is London" 22 August 2007.
- PBJ Management "PBJ Management CV" 2012.
- BBC Radio 4 "Afternoon Dramas - Floating"
- PBJ Management "PBJ Management CV, Bio" 2012.
- Invisible Town Stories "Invisible Town Stories" 2012.