|Years active||2005 – present|
Shoojit Sircar is an Indian film director and producer. He directed films like Yahaan (2005), Vicky Donor (2012) and Madras Cafe (2013) and produced Aparajita Tumi (2012). He won the Indian Competition Special Jury Award at Osian's Cinefan Festival of Asian and Arab Cinema in 2005 for Yahaan. He is now making a documentary film on Amitabh Bachchan. He is associated with Rising Sun Films and has made television commercials of Saffola, Reliance 2G, Apsara Pencils, Fair & Lovely, Maruti WagonR, Cadbury, Dove and many other brands.
He is known for making independent films. Aparajita Tumi is actually an adapted screenplay from Sunil Gangopadhyay's Dui Naari Haathey Torobaari. His 2012 film Vicky Donor was grand box office success, earning 13.40 crore INR in the opening weekend. His film is Shoebite went into production in 2012, but later got cancelled.  He has also directed the Movie "Madras Cafe" released on 23rd August 2013.
He is a Bengali and hails from West Bengal.
- "12th Osian's-Cinefan Festival of Indian, Asian and Arab Cinema: History". Retrieved 13 May 2012.
- Jha, Subhash K (15 March 2012). "Shoojit Sircar to release documentary on Big B". The Times of India. IANS. Retrieved 13 May 2012.
- "Of Bengal, for Bengal". The Daily Telegraph. 31 January 2011.
- "`Vicky Donor` earns Rs.13.40 crore, Shoojit Sircar ecstatic". 26 April 2012.
- "Vicky Donor is born". Tehelka. Vol 9, Issue 19, Dated 12 May 2012. Retrieved 2013-08-23.
- "UTV Wins Case Against Percept On Shoebite". Boxofficeindia.co.in. Retrieved 2012-04-17.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Shoojit Sircar.|
|This article about a film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|