|Headquarters||New York City, USA|
|Area served||Continental USA, UK, Canada|
|Products||Office supplies, Printer paper, Computer hardware and peripherals, Networking Products, Office furniture, Ink and Toner Supplies, and Cleaning and Maintenance Equipment|
|Website||www.shoplet.com www.shopletpromos.com www.shoplet.co.uk www.shoplet.ca|
Shoplet is an online retailer of over 400,000 office products and other consumables, servicing the continental United States, Canada and United Kingdom.
Founded in 1994, Shoplet initially sold a wide array of products including cars, yachts, and computer hardware. However, in the late 1990s, Shoplet began to shift its focus on producing and selling office supplies, while simultaneously developing a web-based procurement software to simplify the re-stocking process of numerous organizations. Shoplet currently works with over 36 US warehouses to fulfill orders across more than 400,000 products. Shoplet is headquartered in downtown New York City.
Shoplet's main competitors in the online office supply space are Staples, Office Depot, Office Max and Quill. Shoplet's competitive advantage lay in its ability to quickly move into and capture the growing online market. 
The company has grown steadily, reaching sales of over $100 million in 2009. In 2010, Shoplet was named 134 of the Top 500 online sellers by Internet Retailer magazine. Recently Shoplet has transitioned and expanded into a more Eco-friendly 'green' market sector carrying an increasing variety of "green" office supplies. Shoplet.com is wholly owned by founder and CEO Tony Ellison, a former senior executive at Goldman Sachs.
In December 2012, Shoplet expanded into the promotional products market by launching their sister website www.shopletpromos.com. ShopletPromos provides an array of promotional products that companies can use in their marketing and branding efforts from leading industry brands such as Nike, Ash City, Leeds and Bic. Their website offers customizable apparel, automotive & home accessories, tools, bags, drinkware, food & beverage products, technology, office products, and outdoors and sports accessories.
Shoplet launched into the UK office supplies market in June 2013, expanding its product reach overseas. CNBC ran a special piece  on building cross-cultural businesses featuring insights from Shoplet CEO Tony Ellison.
In December 2013, Shoplet expanded its reach into the Canadian market, launching its www.shoplet.ca website. Shoplet Canada offers its customers the same services and price advantages that are responsible for Shoplet’s reputable standing in the United States.
- "Why Shop With Shoplet?". Retrieved 20 January 2014.
- List of Shoplet Fulfillment Locations
- Pofeldt, Elaine (December 3, 2012). "3 small biz Davids vs. their Goliaths". CNN Money. Retrieved 20 January 2014.
- Pereira, Joseph; Ann Zimmerman (APRIL 29, 2009). "Newcomers Challenge Office-Supply Stalwarts - WSJ.com". Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 23 October 2010.
- Stambor, Zak (May 27, 2010). "- Pure Play - Internet Retailer". Internet Retailer Magazine. Retrieved 23 October 2010.
- Croston, Glenn (October 15, 2009). "Easing the Switch to Green Office Supplies". Fast Company. Retrieved 23 October 2010.
- "About Shoplet.com: Office Supplies Superstore". Shoplet.com. Retrieved 23 October 2010.
- Pofeldt, Elaine (November 26, 2013). "Mistakes that can sink owners expanding overseas". CNBC. Retrieved 20 January 2014.