|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2009)|
|Studio album by The Partridge Family|
|The Partridge Family chronology|
The Partridge Family Shopping Bag was released in 1972 by The Partridge Family. The vinyl release of the album contained a novelty plastic shopping bag. The album went gold and is now available on CD and iTunes.
As with most Partridge Family albums, several well-known songwriters contributed songs to the album. Perhaps the most famous were Tommy Boyce and Bobby Hart, who gave the album the track "Girl, You Make My Day." Tony Romeo, another prolific songwriter, contributed several tracks to the album.
Partridge Family lead vocalist David Cassidy wrote "There'll Come a Time" for the album, which would be his third songwriting effort to appear on a Partridge Family album. It would also be his last, as Cassidy's later songwriting efforts would all be released on his solo albums.
All tracks from the album were featured on the TV show, mainly in Seasons 2 and 3
- "Girl, You Make My Day" (Tommy Boyce, Bobby Hart)
- "Every Little Bit o' You" (Irwin Levine, L. Russell Brown)
- "Something New Got Old" (Wes Farrell, Bobby Hart)
- "Am I Losing You" (Irwin Levine, L. Russell Brown)
- "Last Night" (Wes Farrell, Tony Romeo)
- "It's All in Your Mind" (Johnny Cymbal, Peggy Clinger)
- "Hello, Hello" (Wes Farrell, Tony Romeo)
- "There'll Come a Time" (David Cassidy)
- "If You Ever Go" (Wes Farrell, Tony Romeo)
- "Every Song Is You" (Terry Cashman, Tommy West)
- "It's One of Those Nights (Yes Love)" (Tony Romeo)