From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Shops)
|Look up shop or shoppe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shop may refer to:
- A retail shop or market
- An online shop
- A workshop
- A machine shop
- Adobe Photoshop
- Corel Paint Shop Pro
- The Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP), a part of the United States Affordable Care Act which provides a way for small businesses (50 or fewer employees) to provide qualified health care plans to their employees
- "Shop class", an industrial arts educational program
- The Shopi, a subgroup of the Bulgarians, Serbs and Macedonians
- "Shops", an essay by the Hong Kong author Xi Xi
- An abbreviation for the image editing software Adobe Photoshop or a verb describing fake imagery made with Photoshop
- An abbreviation for The Shopping Channel, a Canadian home shopping channel that uses the word "Shop" in its logo
- SHOP.CA Network Inc., a Canadian online e-commerce website.
- Shell higher olefin process (SHOP - Shell higher olefin process) a chemical process for the production of α-olefins
- The Shoppe, an American country music group
- SHoP Architects, a New York-based architectural firm
- .shop, a proposed top-level domain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shop.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.