Shore Acres is a suburban Unincorporated community in eastern Contra Costa County, California, in the San Francisco Bay Area, part of the Bay Point CDP and adjacent to the Concord Naval Weapons Station. Bus service is provided by Tri-Delta Transit and connects the community with job centers in Concord and BART in Bay Point. The ZIP Code is 94565 and the CDP has a population of 21,349. The community is inside area code 925. 60% of residents of the zip code spoke English as their primary language, while 40% did not, of those who did not, 27% spoke Spanish, 6% spoke Tagalog, and 1% spoke Vietnamese, the remaining 6% spoke other languages none of which were spoken by more than 1% of the population.
- ^ a b c d "Shore Acres (Contra Costa County, California)". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved May 10, 2014.
- ^ a b "FIPS55 Data: California". FIPS55 Data. United States Geological Survey. February 23, 2006. Retrieved May 10, 2014.
- ^ http://www.dpla2.water.ca.gov/publications/groundwater/bulletin118/basins/pdfs_desc/2-4.pdf
- ^ Google Maps
- ^ Public Works Other Programs
- ^ Tri Delta Transit
- ^ RelocationNow, 94565 entry, U.S. Census 2000. Retrieved March 17, 2008.
- ^ MLA, 94565 entry, American FactFinder Census 2000, Summary File 3. Retrieved March 17, 2008.