|Categories||Entertainment, Motoring, Sport, Technology, Travel, Humour, Fitness, Fashion and Grooming|
|Circulation||534,692 (ABC Jul - Dec 2013)
Print and digital editions.
|First issue||20 September 2007|
|Company||ShortList Media Ltd|
ShortList is a free weekly magazine published in the United Kingdom, which launched on 20 September 2007. The magazine has the biggest circulation of any men's lifestyle magazine in Britain with Martin Robinson as its editor. Mike Soutar, former editorial director of IPC Media, editor of FHM in the UK and US Maxim, is the CEO. The magazine is targeted at an audience of professional males. According to figures for the second half of 2013, ShortList had an audited circulation of 534,692, and its bi-annual sister publication, Shortlist Mode, had a circulation of 260,615.
ShortList is published by Shortlist Media Ltd, which also publishes Stylist.
- Levy, Katherine (9 March 2011). "ShortList appoints NME's Martin Robinson as editor". Media Week. Retrieved 9 August 2013.
- Plunkett, John (13 February 2014). "FHM circulation drops below 100,000". The Guardian. Retrieved 14 February 2014.
- Dawley, Heidi (20 September 2007). "Out today, ShortList for the young Brit". Media Life Magazine (online). Retrieved 9 August 2013.
- Pfanner, Eric (13 August 2007). "New British men's magazine, but no nudity, please". New York Times. Retrieved 9 August 2013.
- Rizk, Sara (8 June 2010). "Shortlist media". Growing Business (website). Retrieved 9 August 2013.
|This British magazine or academic journal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.