From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up short cut, shortcut, or shortcuts in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shortcut may refer to:
- File shortcut, a file that contains only the location of another file in the computer
- Keyboard shortcuts, a combination of keystrokes that provides easier access to a command or operation
- Shortcut (magazine), a Swedish magazine
- Shortcut (road), a minor-road alternative to a signposted route
- Shortkut, a Bollywood movie released in 2009, starring Arshad Warsi and Akshay Khanna
- The Shortcut, 2009 film
- Short Cut Choppers, a Dutch motorcycle company
See also 
- Short Cuts (disambiguation)
- Rat running, a British term for taking unconventional routes to get places faster
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.