From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shotgun in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A shotgun is a type of firearm.
Shotgun may also refer to:
- Music and media
- Shotgun (album), a 2004 album by Tony Lucca
- "Shotgun" (song), a 1965 song recorded by Junior Walker & the All Stars
- "Shotgun" (Limp Bizkit song), 2011
- "Shotgun", a song by the Dave Matthews Band
- "Shotgun", a song by the Canadian alternative rock band Moist
- "Shotgun", a funk group debuting in 1977 (Shotgun 1977 LP)
- "Shotgun" (Breaking Bad), a season four episode of Breaking Bad
- Science and technology
- Shotgun hill climbing, a type of optimisation algorithm
- Shotgun house, a type of narrow, rectangular house
- Shotgun sequencing, a method of sequencing DNA
- Shotgunning (cold reading), a "mind-reading" technique
- Shotgun mic, a type of microphone with a long barrel
- Riding shotgun, a passenger sitting beside the driver in a car or other vehicle
- Shotgun wedding, a hasty wedding due to unplanned pregnancy
- Shotgunning, a method for rapidly drinking beer out of a can by punching a hole in it
- Shotgun formation, an offensive formation in American football
- "The Shotgun", a nickname for snooker player Jamie Cope.
- WWF Shotgun Saturday Night, a television series
 See also
- Shogun, the correct spelling for the Japanese title.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.