From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shotgun in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A shotgun is a type of firearm.
Shotgun may also refer to:
In music and media:
- Shotgun (album), a 2004 album by Tony Lucca
- "Shotgun" (Junior Walker & the All Stars song), 1965
- "Shotgun" (Limp Bizkit song), 2011
- "Shotgun" (Sheryl Crow song), 2014
- "Shotgun" (Yellow Claw song), 2013
- "Shotgun", a song by the Dave Matthews Band
- "Shotgun", a song by the Canadian alternative rock band Moist
- "Shotgun", a funk group debuting in 1977; see 24-Carat Black
- "Shotgun" (Breaking Bad), a season four episode of Breaking Bad
- "Shotgun" (comics), a fictional villain in Marvel Comics works
In science and technology:
- Shotgun hill climbing, a type of mathematical optimization algorithm in computer science
- Shotgun house, a type of narrow, rectangular house
- Shotgun sequencing, a method of sequencing DNA
- Shotgunning (cold reading), a "mind-reading" technique
- Shotgun mic, a type of microphone with a long barrel
- Riding shotgun, a passenger sitting beside the driver in a car or other vehicle
- Shotgun wedding, a hasty wedding due to unplanned pregnancy
- Shotgunning, a method for rapidly drinking beer out of a can by punching a hole in it
- Shotgun formation, an offensive formation in American football
- "The Shotgun", a nickname for snooker player Jamie Cope
- WWF Shotgun Saturday Night, a television series
- Shogun, the correct spelling for the Japanese title.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.