From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Shotgun (song))
|Look up shotgun in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A shotgun is a type of firearm.
Shotgun may also refer to:
- Music and media
- Shotgun (album), a 2004 album by Tony Lucca
- "Shotgun" (Junior Walker & the All Stars song), 1965
- "Shotgun" (Limp Bizkit song), 2011
- "Shotgun", a song by country singer-songwriter Sheryl Crow
- "Shotgun" (Yellow Claw song), 2013
- "Shotgun", a song by the Dave Matthews Band
- "Shotgun", a song by the Canadian alternative rock band Moist
- "Shotgun", a funk group debuting in 1977 (Shotgun 1977 LP)
- "Shotgun" (Breaking Bad), a season four episode of Breaking Bad
- "Shotgun" (comics), a Marvel Comics villain.
- Science and technology
- Shotgun hill climbing, a type of optimisation algorithm
- Shotgun house, a type of narrow, rectangular house
- Shotgun sequencing, a method of sequencing DNA
- Shotgunning (cold reading), a "mind-reading" technique
- Shotgun mic, a type of microphone with a long barrel
- Riding shotgun, a passenger sitting beside the driver in a car or other vehicle
- Shotgun wedding, a hasty wedding due to unplanned pregnancy
- Shotgunning, a method for rapidly drinking beer out of a can by punching a hole in it
- Shotgun (smoking), to inhale from a pipe or other smoking device, followed shortly by an exhalation into someone else’s mouth.
- Shotgun formation, an offensive formation in American football
- "The Shotgun", a nickname for snooker player Jamie Cope.
- WWF Shotgun Saturday Night, a television series
- Shogun, the correct spelling for the Japanese title.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.