From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shout in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shout or Shouts may refer to:
- Shout (sound), a loud vocalization
- An Australian, British, and New Zealand term referring to buying a round of drinks
- Shout, or ring shout, a religious dance originating among African slaves in the Americas
Films and television
- Shout (band), a Christian rock band in the late 1980s
- Shout Records, a record label
- Shout! The Mod Musical , a Broadway musical featuring songs from the 1960s
- Shout! The Legend of The Wild One, a musical based on the life of Johnny O'Keefe
- "Shout" (The Isley Brothers song), by the Isley Brothers, covered by The Beatles and many others
- "Shout" (Tears for Fears song), by Tears for Fears, covered as "Shout 2000" by Disturbed
- "Shout" (Black Tide song)
- Shout (Shout for England song), an unofficial England national football team Fifa World Cup 2010 anthem
- "Shout!", B-side of Depeche Mode's single "New Life"
- "Shout", B-side of Michael Jackson's single "Cry"
- "Shouts", a song by P.O.D. from The Fundamental Elements of Southtown
- Shout!!!, Japanese song by Idoling
- Alfred Shout, an Australian soldier
- Shout (magazine), a magazine for teenage girls in the United Kingdom
- Shout!: The Beatles in Their Generation, a book by Philip Norman
- Shout NY, a magazine from New York City in the late 1990s and early 1960s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shout.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.