From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shout in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shout or Shouts may refer to:
- Shout (sound), a loud vocalization
- An Australian, British, and New Zealand term referring to buying a round of drinks
- Shout, or ring shout, a religious dance originating among African slaves in the Americas
Films and television
- The Shout, a 1978 film by Jerzy Skolimowski based on a short story by Robert Graves
- Shout (film), a 1991 movie starring John Travolta
- Shout (band), a Christian rock band in the late 1980s.
- Shout Records, a record label
- Shout! The Mod Musical , a Broadway musical featuring songs from the 1960s
- Shout! (album), an album by The Isley Brothers
- Shout (Devo album), an album (and title song) by Devo
- Shout!, an album by Gov't Mule
- "Shout" (The Isley Brothers song), a song written and recorded by the Isley Brothers
- "Shout" (Tears for Fears song), a song by Tears for Fears from the album Songs from the Big Chair
- "Shout 2000", Tears for Fears cover by Disturbed on the album The Sickness
- "Shout", title song of Shout (Devo album)
- "Shout" (Black Tide song), a Black Tide song from Light from Above
- Shout! The Legend of The Wild One, a musical based on the life of Johnny O'Keefe, who had a hit with The Isley Brothers song
- Shout (Shout for England song), an unofficial England national football team Fifa World Cup 2010 anthem by Dizzee Rascal and James Corden
- "Shout", B-side of Michael Jackson's single "Cry"
- "Shouts", a song by P.O.D. from The Fundamental Elements of Southtown
- Shouts (Gistelinck), a piece of classical music by Elias Gistelinck
- Shout!!!, Japanese song by Idoling
- Alfred Shout, an Australian soldier highly decorated for bravery during the Battle of Gallipoli
- Shout (magazine), a magazine for teenage girls in the United Kingdom
- Shout!: The Beatles in Their Generation, a book by Philip Norman
- Shout NY (magazine), a cult thought and culture magazine from New York City in the late 1990s and early 1960s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.