From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shower in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A shower is the act of bathing under a spray of water, or the apparatus used to do so.
Shower or Showers may also refer to:
Weather and astronomy
- A type of precipitation
- Meteor shower, an event at which several meteors radiate from one point
- Particle shower, a cascade of subatomic particles
- Derek Showers (born 1953), Welsh footballer
- Edward Maclean Showers (died 1925), British soldier, police officer, and Chief Constable
- Jacob Shower (1803-1879), American politician
- Kathy Shower (born 1953), American actress and nude model
- Reggie Showers (born 1964), American drag racer
- Mount Showers, a mountain in Antarctica
- Shower (film), a 1999 Chinese drama/comedy
- The Shower (short film)
- "The Shower", an episode of The O.C.
- Baby shower, an event at which new or expecting parents receive gifts
- Bridal shower, an event at which an impending bride receives gifts
- Golden shower, sexual slang for a sexual practice involving urolagnia
- Brown shower, sexual slang for a sexual practice involving coprophilia
- "Shower" (song), by Becky G
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shower.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.