From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shower in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A shower is the act of bathing under a spray of water, or the apparatus used to do so.
Shower may also refer to:
- A type of precipitation
- Shower (juggling)
- Shower (film), a 1999 Chinese drama/comedy
- The Shower (short film)
- "The Shower", an episode of The O.C.
- Baby shower, an event at which new or expecting parents receive gifts
- Bridal shower, an event at which an impending bride receives gifts
- Meteor shower, an event at which several meteors radiate from one point
- Particle shower, a cascade of subatomic particles
- Mount Showers, a mountain in Antarctica
- Golden shower, sexual slang for a sexual practice involving urolagnia
- Brown shower, sexual slang for a sexual practice involving coprophilia
- Derek Showers (born 1953), Welsh footballer
- Edward Maclean Showers (died 1925), British soldier, police officer, and Chief Constable
- Jacob Shower (1803-1879), American politician
- Kathy Shower (born 1953), American actress and nude model
- Reggie Showers (born 1964), drag racer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.