The word showroom has two distinct meanings including:
Marketing location 
A showroom is a large space used to display products for sale, such as automobiles, furniture, appliances, carpet or apparel. The World's most famous locations for a showroom are the Champs Elysees in Paris or the 5th Avenue  in New York. On the Champs Elysee Car manufacturers such as Citroen, Toyota, Fiat, Renault, Mercedes or Peugeot compete to have the most extravagant showroom.
A showroom is a retail store of a company in which products are on sale in a space created by their brand or company. A showroom can also be a space for wholesale buyers to view fashion merchandise for sale in their retail stores. LA Showroom, Maeok.com 
Entertainment venue 
A showroom is a permanent enclosed space used to present a performance. Sometimes it will be customized for a particular show; for example, the Las Vegas Hilton showroom used for the rock opera Starlight Express was customized by pouring concrete ramps onto its stage area and in the seating area.
Some showrooms are used daily, while others are only used when a performer is booked to perform. In some cases, a showroom is leased to a performer, who then retains all income rather than being paid by the showroom owner..
Temporary showroom 
In fashion capitals like New York City, Paris, Milan or London one can find temporary showrooms. These places can be rented on a daily or weekly basis to host a showroom during a short time frame. Some temporary showrooms are managed with the help of Event Management Agencies. Temporary showrooms can also be Pop Up Stores or Pop Stores Pop-up retail which are short term sales spaces.
See also 
|Look up showroom in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Showrooms (marketing location)|
- "Visit 5th Avenue Information Site". Visit5thavenue.com. Retrieved 2012-03-22.
- Julian Marsh. "Citroen showroom 42 avenue des Champs Elysees". Citroenet.org.uk. Retrieved 2012-03-22.
- "Rendez vous Toyota Showroom 79 avenue des Champs Elysees". Toyota-europe.com. Retrieved 2012-03-22.
- "Motor village Fiat Showroom Rond Point des Champs Elysees". Motorvillage.fr. Retrieved 2012-03-22.
- "Atelier Renault 53 avenue des Champs Elysees". Atelier.renault.com. Retrieved 2012-03-22.
- "The Ultimate Online Fashion Marketplace". Lashowroom.com. Retrieved 2012-03-22.
- "Luxury Fashion WholesaleMaeok". Maeok. Retrieved 2012-03-22.