Shozin Fukui (福居ショウジン Fukui Shōjin?) is a Japanese movie director and screenwriter. According to the Internet Movie Database, he has produced two experimental shorts (Gerorisuto, and Caterpillar) and two full length surrealistic movies (964 Pinocchio, and Rubber's Lover). These four movies are widely available, having been reissued on DVD by Unearthed Films. According to other sources, he has released four more movies since then (Onne, Den-Sen, The Hiding and 『S-94』).  These are almost completely unknown outside of Japan.
964 Pinocchio is often compared to Shinya Tsukamoto's cyberpunk classic Tetsuo: The Iron Man  and it is worth noting that Fukui worked on the crew for Tetsuo.  Many fans and critics consider Fukui's aesthetic to be sufficiently divergent from Tsukamoto's for his films to stand on their own, even considering the extremely deep similarities.
- Metal Days (1986)
- Gerorisuto (1986)
- Caterpillar (1988)
- 964 Pinocchio (1991)
- Rubber's Lover (1996)
- Onne (2006)
- Den-Sen (2006)
- Derenai (2007) Director's Cut of Onne
- The Hiding (2008)
- S-94 (2009)
- Shozin Fukui at the Internet Movie Database
- "Cyberpunk icon Shozin Fukui returns with ‘The Hiding’".
- "Shozin Fukui director profile". Subtitled Online.
- "Pinocchio 964 (1992)". The New York Times.
- Mes, Tom (2005). Iron Man. The Cinema of Shinya Tsukamoto. Page 226. FAB Press. ISBN 1-903254-36-1
- Player, Mark. "Post-Human Nightmares: The World of Japanese Cyberpunk Cinema". Midnight Eye.