From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Shraddha in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shraddha may refer to:
- Śrāddha, a Hindu ritual performed for one's ancestors, especially deceased parents
- Śraddhā, the Sanskrit term for "faith", in Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism
People with the surname
- Shraddha Das (born 1987), Indian actress
- Shraddha Kapoor (born 1992), Indian actress
- Shraddha Arya (born 1986), Indian actress
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.