From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Shraddha in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
"Shraddha" is a Sanskrit word which has no equivalent in English, at best it can be understood as faith with love and reverence. It means devotion or passion towards anything or god.
Shraddha may refer to:
- Śrāddha (श्राद्ध, shraaddha), Hindu ritual performed for one's ancestors, especially deceased parents.
- Śraddhā (श्रद्धा, shraddhaa), the Sanskrit term for "faith", in Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism. Can be a girl's name in countries like India.
- Shraddha Das, Indian actress
- Shraddha Kapoor, Indian actress
- Shraddha Shree, Indian singer
- Shraddha Arya, TV actress
- Shraddha Sharma, singer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.