From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shriek in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shriek may refer to:
- A kind of vociferation, especially a loud scream
- a slang term for the exclamation mark, used in some computing and mathematical contexts, such as and being called shriek maps.
- Shriek If You Know What I Did Last Friday the Thirteenth, a 2000 comedy film
- Shriek (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Shriek (Batman Beyond), a villain in the DC animated universe's Batman Beyond
- a book in the Strange Matter series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shriek.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.