From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shrinkage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shrinkage may mean:
- Shrinkage (accounting) – the loss of product inventory.
- Shrinkage (statistics) – a technique to improve an estimator.
- Shrinkage (fabric) – a common problem when laundering garments.
- Shrinkage (casting/molding) – slight dimensional reduction brought about by the reduction in volume of the cast or molded material as it cools and solidifies. When shrinkage of a part will present fitting problems, e.g., interchangeability, the casting pattern/mold cavity is made slightly larger.
- Slang term referring to human penis size, particularly when the penis and scrotum contract in response to chilling.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shrinkage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.