|Occupation(s)||synthesist, thereminist, composer, producer|
|Instruments||Theremin, synthesizers, tin-whistle, guqin|
Shueh-li Ong (Mandarin Chinese 王雪莉) is an Australian born composer, producer and multi-instrumentalist ( thereminist, synthesizer performer and vocalist) to Singaporean parents of Chinese (Hokkien) descent, currently residing in the U.S.A.
Shueh-li is  founder of electronic group Xenovibes, which has released four CDs written* and produced by her. She has also written and produced shows and/or original music including theatrical productions, staged performances and live concerts, and could be considered the first thereminist to have performed at the Dallas Museum of Art (2005), Grapevine Opry (2008), State Fair of Texas (2007) and Moogfest (2007 Moog Music).
Shueh-li, has contributed to the Singapore Arts Magazine, and South-east Asian music blog, Sonicfreakz, reporting for the latter from the U.S. front.
- 2013 Jan 1 Thriller [cover, single]
- 2012 Aug 4 A Working Title - special edition
- 2012 May 28 My Summertime Dreams [single]
- 2012 March 22 Ice Rain [single]
- 2011 August 8 A Working Title [single]
- 2011 June 14 Leave Me In Stasis [single]. Guest appearance by Tom Brislin on piano
- 2011 May 23 Deja vu-Love voodoo [single]
- 2010 Dec 9 I'm leaving you a message [single]
- 2009 *Xing Paths (released under Xenovibes. Core member John Anthony Martinez, contributed three tunes to this album which Shueh-li arranged and produced.) Guest appearance by Dean Parks and Curtis Randall (band director/bassist LeAnn Rimes).
- 2007 Music From Another Land [released under Xenovibes]
- 2004 Shueh-li’s Xenovibes the Premier DVD
- 2003 Shueh-li’s Xenovibes
- 2012 Tom Brislin - Hurry Up And Smell The Roses CD [theremin, sound design]
- 2014 Indie film - ThongGirl vs Zolta [theremin]
- 2014 Little Dipper - Last Broadcast CD [theremin]
Original Shows/Live Performance Credits
- 1999 Metal and Music - Electronic Opera by Ong. Singapore Arts Festival. Also appearing Michael Spicer of Redgum Redgum Australia.
- 2000 Timega Theory - Electronic Opera by Ong. Melbourne Arts Festival. Also appearing Michael Spicer.
- 2001 Timega Theory - Electronic Opera by Ong. National University of Singapore. Also appearing Michael Spicer.
- 2004 Shueh-li’s Xenovibes - Singapore. Guest appearance by drummer John Anthony Martinez and guitarist Jeff Long.
- 2005 Shueh-li’s Xenovibes - Dallas TX. Guest appearance by bassist Mike McKinney  and wind-player Shelley Carrol (Duke Ellington Orchestra.)
- 2005 Xenovibes Fall05 Tour (Dallas TX) - Dallas Museum of Art, Palace Theater and Eisemann Center. Guest appearances by bassist Chuck Smith and guitarist Bill Ham Bread (band)
- 2006 Water Tower’s ‘Out of the Loop Festival’. Guest appearances by bassist George Anderson (Shakatak) and Bill Ham.
- 2007 Club Dada, Liquid Lounge, Amsterdam Bar - Dallas TX. Guest appearance by Bernard Wright.
- 2007 Moogfest - B B King, NYC, USA.
- 2007 State Fair of Texas - USA.
- 2008 EtherMusicFest - Ashville NC, USA.
- 2008 Return to Singapore Tour. Guest appearance by keyboardist ‘Face’.
- 2008 Grapevine Opry's 21st Anniversary Show, USA.
- 2010 Singapore Esplanade (Flipside). Together with the Artsylum Quartet.
- 2012 Steinway Piano Gallery (CD release concert). Together with Beegie Adair, Elisabeth Small and Tom Brislin.
- 2013 NJ Proghouse Progressive Music Series.
- 2014 Switched On : Birth of the Moog Synth exhibit - History Ctr, Ithaca NY
Original Music (and Performance)
- 1999 TheatreWorks (Singapore) "On Mercury's Wings"- Singapore.
- 2001 The Necessary Stage "Spoilt" - Singapore.
- 2003 International Computer Music Conference - Singapore.