From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Shul, Iran (disambiguation))
Shul is another term for synagogue.
Shul or Shool (Persian: شول) may also refer to various places in Iran:
- Shul-e Bozi, Marvdasht County
- Shul-e Bozorg, Marvdasht County
- Shul-e Sarui, Marvdasht County
- Shul, Mohr
- Shul, Sepidan
- Shul, Shesh Pir, Sepidan County
- Shul-e Dalkhan, Sepidan County
- Shul, Shiraz
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.