From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Shul, Iran (disambiguation))
Shul or Shool (Persian: شول), in Iran, may refer to:
- Shul, Dashtestan, Bushehr Province
- Shul, Ganaveh, Bushehr Province
- Shul, Mohr, Fars Province
- Shul, Sepidan, Fars Province
- Shul, Shiraz, Fars Province
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.