From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shun in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shun may refer to one of the following:
- Fictional characters
- Shun, a support character in the Japanese RPG Ar Tonelico II
- Shun Di fictional Drunken Kung Fu Master in Virtua Fighter Series
- Andromeda Shun, a main character in the anime Saint Seiya
- Shun Kazami; a main character in the Bakugan anime.
- Emperor Shun
- Emperor Shun (舜), a legendary leader of ancient China
- Emperor Shun of Han (順帝), the Han emperor
- Emperor Shun of Liu Song (順帝), the 5th-century Southern emperor.
- Li Zicheng, the sole member of the short-lived 17th-century Shun Dynasty
- Shun Dynasty, dynasty established by Li Zicheng in 1644
- "Shun" (song), a 2009 song by musician Ringo Sheena.
- SHUN, an Internet Relay Chat command, used to prevent a user sending messages to a server's channels
- Shun knives, a high-quality kitchen knife line owned by KAI, the Japanese group that also owns Kershaw Knives
- Shun, a music unit led by Susumu Hirasawa
- SYUN, a label created by Hirasawa under DIW Records named after the group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.