From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shushan is a city in the Khuzestan province of Iran.
Shushan may also refer to:
- Amit Ben Shushan (born 1985), Israeli football player
- John IX bar Shushan (11th century), Syriac Orthodox Patriarch of Antioch
- Naji Shushan (born 1981), Libyan football defender
- Shushan Airport, former name of New Orleans Lakefront Airport
- Shushan District, district in Hefei, Anhui, China
- Shushan, New York, United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shushan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.